THE $449.95 ELECTRIC CADDY HAS ARRIVED!
The Bat-Caddy X3 Classic is available with the following options..
12V 35/36Ah SLA Battery (Standard - Reaches 36 Holes/Charge) upgradable to 12V 16Ah or 12V 22Ah Lithium Batteries. Standard frame color is Charcoal Grey Metallic with wheel color options (grey - standard & upgradable to black, silver, white). Various Accessories can also be added to the cart.
2021 Bat-Caddy X3 Classic Model Features at a Glance
- High Tech Aluminum Alloy S-Frame and Durable Components: Light weight yet durable and strong components are the key ingredient for a high quality caddy and a lasting positive experience.
- Light Weight & Compactness: at only 18 lbs (excl. battery) and folded dimensions of 32" (length) x 20" (width) x 10" (height) (excl. wheels) it is light and compact to fit in almost any trunk
- Color Options: The X3 Classic comes in a beautiful Charcoal Grey Metallic
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast Motor: The X3 Classic features a powerful 200 Watt, very quiet 12V DC electric motors.
- Rear Wheel Drive: Both rear wheels are propelled via a steel gearbox and axle, so the cart does not lose traction uphill nor does it spin the front wheel while lifting or turning, unlike with all front wheel drive caddies.
- Off- Power Freewheeling Mode Feature: In Off-Power mode the X3 Classic is free wheeling, so even if you ever run out of battery power you can push the X3 Classic just like a manual push cart!!
- Efficient Battery Options The X3 Classic comes standard with a compact 12V 35Ah Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) battery (good for 36 holes per charge) but can either be upgraded to a more powerful 12V 35Ah SLA battery, the strongest in the market for a manually controlled cart giving you more than 36 holes range before recharge! The X3 Classic can be even upgraded to a super light, compact and environmentally friendly 14V 20Ah or 12V 25Ah Lithium battery with at least 4 times the charging cycle life time and 36+ holes per charge. Battery charger is included. Our battery systems are completely compatible, so you can switch from SLA to LI without any modifications. Battery charger is included.
- High Tech, Rubberized Adjustable Front and Wide Track Rear Drive Wheels for easy maneuverability and superior traction: Smooth turning, great traction on wet inclines and NEVER left out on the course with a flat tire! The front wheel comes with rounded edges and strengthened rubber tread optimizes turning and abrasion resistance on rough surfaces.
- Innovative Handle Design: The newly designed T-Handle controls include a LED battery charge indicator, an ON/OFF button as well as the manual speed control rheostat dial. This T-handle with comfortable cushioned grips is the latest design in ergonomics and aesthetics.
- Weather Resistance: The Bat-Caddy X3 Classic also has a weather resistant design, i.e. the heart of the electronics, the controller box, is installed in a water resistant sealed plastic compartment underneath the battery, so no water can penetrate from below or above. (NOTE: the electronics are NOT waterproof in submerged situations)
- Easy One-Click Fold Design: Collapses into one piece (not two or three like others) in seconds to fit in any vehicle trunk - No engineering degree required!!
- Handle Functions: Manual seamless Rheostat Control, Battery Charge Indicator, Function: Forward, Stop
- Motor: Power: 1 x 200 Watt, 12 V DC Electric
- Drive Train: Rear Wheel Drive, Gear Ratio (17:1)
- Battery: Power: 12V, 35Ah (upgradable to 14V 20Ah or 12V 25Ah Lithium), Dimensions standard battery: 7.5" x 7" x 3", Weight: ca. 25 Lbs, Average Charge Time: 4-8 Hours, Lifetime: ca. 120-150 charges* NOW ALSO: 14V or 12V Lithium Battery @ only 5-7 lb, Lifetime: 600-2500 charges.
- Charger: Input: 110-240V AC, Output: 12V/2A-3A DC Trickle Charger
- Weight: Net Weight Caddy: 18.7 Lbs (8.5kg), Net Weight Battery: 15 Lbs (9 kg), Li Battery: 6 Lbs;
- Speed: 5.4 m/h (8.6km/h)
- Distance/Range: 15 miles (25 km)/10-12 h/27-36+ Holes
- Dimensions: Unfolded: Length: 46", Width: 20", Height: 39"
- Dimensions: Folded: Length: 32", Width: 20", Height: 10" (excl. wheels)
- Rear Wheels: Airless, rubberized tread, Quick Release Mechanism
- Front Wheels: Airless, rubberized tread
- Materials - Frame: Aluminum, Bag Support: ABS
- Colors - Frame: Charcoal Grey Metallic Wheels: Grey, Silver, Black, White
- Complimentary Accessories: N/A
- Optional Accessories: Scorecard Holder, Umbrella Holder, Cup Holder, Rain Cover, GPS Holder, Sand Dispenser, Carrying Bag
- Warranty: 1 Year on all Parts & Labor, 1 Year on SLA battery, 2 years pro-rated on LI battery
- Packaging Type: Cardboard Box, Styrofoam Cushioning, Dimensions: 35 x 21 x 13”, Gross Weight: ca. 40 Lbs (18 kg)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.