Bat-Caddy X4 Classic 35Ah SLA (Reaches Up to 36 Holes/Charge)
MANUAL CONTROL ELECTRIC GOLF CADDY Included Accessories
Scorecard Holder • Umbrella Holder • Beverage Holder FOR A LIMITED TIME - SELECT ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES FREE! Optional Accessories
GPS Holder • Rain Cover • Sand Dispenser Bottle • Carrying Bag • Removable Caddy Seat
2019 Bat-Caddy X4 Classic Model Features at a Glance:
- High Tech Aluminum Alloy Frame and Stainless Steel Components: Extreme light weight, durable, European inspired, minimalistic design.
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast Motor: The X4 features a powerful, quiet 200 Watt electric motor. Also the caddy will master any hill (30+ degrees climbing ability) and reaches a top speed of 5-6 mph.
- Easy to use Multi-Function Handle Control: Manual rheostat control, On/Off button, cruise control functions, a power and battery Charge indicator all integrated into a new small handle design.
- Off-Power Freewheeling Mode Feature: The caddy can be accelerated and slowed down via the handle rheostat control manually. In Off-Power mode it is completely free wheeling, so even if you ever run out of battery power you can push the X4 just like a manual push cart!!
- Lightweight and Efficient Battery Options: The X4 can be run on four different batteries. It comes standard with a 35Ah sealed lead acid (SLA) battery good for at least 36 holes per charge, can be upgraded to the latest lithium battery with 4 times the cycle life and good for 36+ holes which weighs only 6 lbs, is a 3rd of the size and has a cycle life of 500+ charges.
- Seamless Speed Cruise Control: Speed control via a multiple speed rheostat control.
- Stop & Go Function: Allows you to stop and restart the caddy with a press of a button on the handle.
- New Adjustable Handle Design: Offers seamless adjustment from 33-45" in height for various body types and preferences.
- Tracking Adjustment: In order to optimize tracking, the X4 comes with a front wheel tracking mechanism.
- Easy One Piece Two-Click Fold Design: Collapses into one piece in seconds. Folded caddy is only a 33"x20"x10".
- Speed Control: Seamless Handle Rheostat Control, On/Off Switch, Cruise Control, Battery Charge Indicator
- Motor: Power: 1 x 200 Watt, 12 V DC Electric
- Drive Train: Rear Wheel Drive (17:1 ratio), Free Wheeling when off power
- Battery: Power: 12V, 22AH or 35Ah Sealed Lead Acid or Lithium Ion, Dimensions: depending on battery, Weight: 35Ah 25 Lbs; Li-Io 6 Lbs, Average Charge Time: 3-5 Hours, Lifetime: ca. SLA ca. 150 charges* / Li-Io 500+ char
- Charger: Input: 110-240V AC, Output: 12V/3A-4A DC Trickle Charger
- Weight: Net Weight Caddy: 20 Lbs (9kg), Net Weight Battery: 6 Lbs Li-Io (2.5 kg) 25 Lbs 35Ah SLA (11 kg), Total Net Weight: 20 Lbs + Battery
- Speed: 5.5 m/h (9.0 km/h)
- Distance/Range: 13 m/27+ Holes/6-8 Hours with std. 22AH SLA battery
- Dimensions: Unfolded: Length: 42-50" (adjustable handle), Width: 20", Height: 35-45" (adjustable handle)
- Dimensions: Folded: Length: 33", Width: 20", Height: 10"
- Rear Wheels: Airless, rubberized thread, Quick Release Mechanism, Diameter: 12.0"
- Front Wheels: Airless, rubberized tread, Tracking Adjustment
- Materials: Frame: Aluminum & Stainless Steel, Bag Support: Aluminum
- Colors: Oxidized Silver
- Complimentary Accessories: Scorecard Holder, Umbrella Holder, Cup Holder
- Optional Accessories: Rain Cover, Sand Dispenser, GPS Holder, Carrying Bag, Removable Caddy Seat
- Warranty: 1 Year on Parts & Labor, 1 Year on Battery
- Packaging: Type: Cardboard Box, Styrofoam Cushioning, Dimensions: 33 x 24 x 12” (84 x 62 x 31 cm), Gross Weight: 32- 49 Lbs depending on battery
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How much is shipping to Hawaii?
Shipping to Hawaii for all Bat-Caddy models is a flat fee of $180.