The 12V 25AH Lithium battery package includes the lithium battery, battery leads and a canvas carry bag. It is sold as a replacement for an existing Lithium battery. If this is a first time purchase, you will still need a battery lead & charger to utilize it on our carts. The 12V 25AH lithium battery can be used on all our caddy models, both remote and non-remote. Our battery supplier is ISO 9001 certified and one of the leading lithium battery companies in the world. Quality and reliability is key with these batteries.
NOTE: Lithium batteries require their own specific Lithium charger. DO NOT use a Sealed Lead Acid battery charger on a Lithium battery. If you are converting your existing SLA battery powered Bat-Caddy you need to purchase the Bat Caddy 12V 25Ah Lithium Battery Retrofit Kit.
12V 25Ah Lithium Battery Specs:
- Battery Dimension (LxWxH): 6.5" x 5" x 4" (16.5 x 12.7 x 10.2 cm)
- Weight: 6.2 Lbs (2.8 kg)
- Power Rating: 300Wh
12V 25Ah Lithium Battery Performance Rating:
- Single motor Bat-Caddy: 54+ holes*
- Twin motor Bat-Caddy: 36+ holes*
*Performance is dependent on variables, including but not limited to: bag weight, course elevation, travel distance, air temperature, and user operation.
Lithium Battery Features and Benefits:
- Longer battery life - 2X-4X service life compared to lead-acid batteries
- Built-in safety features including short circuit, overcharge and discharge protection
- No explosive gasses as found in lead acid batteries
- Weighs considerably less than traditional batteries
- Significantly smaller size
- Capable of higher operating temperatures
- Steady charging and discharging performance
- Low self discharge rate and no memory effect
- Environmentally friendly with no lead and no acid
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.