This is the Motocaddy M3 Pro Lithium model with Downhill Braking System (DHC) & GPS. The DHC/GPS model is only available in black color. If you're interested in the Motocaddy M3 Pro with NO DHC - check out Motocaddy M3 Pro.
FREE ACCESSORIES are included with your purchase. Please make your selection at checkout.
Boasting a bold modern design, the compact-folding M3 PRO is bursting with performance-enhancing features, including a new SlimFold mechanism and revolutionary inverting wheels for a significantly reduced folded footprint.
Other standout features include a high resolution full-colour LCD screen offering three distance measurements (Drive, Round and Life); an Adjustable Distance Control (up to 60 yards); CartLock security pin code; batter meter; clock and round timer; plus nine speed settings, allowing the trolley to always move at your perfect walking pace.
Powerful and whisper-quiet!
Powered by a next generation 28V system - providing more than double the power of a traditional trolley - the M3 PRO offers an adjustable handle height with ergonomic handle grips and a USB charging port to allow you to make the most of your tech while you play. It also includes a powerful, but whisper-quiet 230W motor.
IDEAL FOR : Golfers looking for a compact-folding trolley with wide-ranging features
- World’s simplest folding compact trolley
- Optimal folded footprint - 11% smaller*
- SlimFold car boot friendly profile
- Next generation, High Power 28V system
- High resolution, full colour LCD screen
- Distance measurements (Drive, Round, Life)
- Adjustable Distance Control (up to 60 yards)
- USB charging port
- Cartlock security pin code
- Clock & Round timer
- Super-light Lithium battery - 33% smaller*
- On board charging - no need to remove battery
- Oversize tubing for ultimate handle stability
- Innovative inverting wheels
- Simple, fully-adjustable handle height
- Powerful, whisper-quiet 230W motor
- EASILOCK™ compatible
- Motocaddy M3 DHC is Available in Black ONLY
|DIMENSIONS:||25.6in (L) x 18.5in (W) x 16.1in (H)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.