FREE ACCESSORIES are included with your purchase. Please make your selection at checkout.
Since the original Motocaddy S1 was launched in 2006, it has been the fastest selling powered golf cart in the UK. It is now growing popularity in the US. But rather than rest on its laurels, Motocaddy upgraded it to run on an efficient digital platform taken from the highly successful S3 model. The S1 Digital is incredibly simple to operate with a combined on-off switch and speed controller in one button. Simply twist to one of nine digitally controlled speed settings then tap the button to start. The S1 Digital will smoothly accelerate to your selected speed. Just tap again when you want to stop... there's no need to reduce the speed setting.
The Motocaddy S1 has an innovative multi-platform battery tray designed to hold the Standard, Extended Range or Motocaddy Lithium battery.
The Motocaddy S1 model comes in Black and Alpine White.
- Digital control panel offering On-Off and nine speed settings for ease of use.
- Dual handle catering for left and right handed golfers.
- Powerful, whisper quiet and highly efficient third generation 200W motor.
- Quick Release Wheels with sporty tire tread.
- Ergonomic S-Series handle grips.
- Lightweight and very sturdy aerospace grade aluminium frame (only 16.7lbs!).
- Exclusive locking system which conveniently locks the cart together for easy transportation.
- Fully adjustable upper and lower bag supports.
- Digital platform offering unsurpassed efficiency and reliability.
- Key components are now even easier to change. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, the new S1 Digital includes a revolutionary self diagnosis system to discover the fault and get you back on the course quicker than ever before.
- New upgrade option for Ultra Lightweight 5 lb Lithium Battery.
- Free Accessory station is included.
- Motocaddy Carts come with a 2 year warranty and 5 year prorated for the lithium battery
|DIMENSIONS:||33.5in(L) x 23.5in(W) x 14in(H)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What type of battery? Sealed acid or lithium?
The lithium battery technology is lighter, lasts longer, and has a longer battery life. It is also more expensive. If you are more price sensitive, the SLA battery is still a good option and has been working well for years.