REMOTE CONTROL ELECTRIC GOLF CADDY Included Accessories
Scorecard Holder • Umbrella Holder • Beverage Holder FOR A LIMITED TIME - SELECT ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES FREE! Optional Accessories
GPS Holder • Rain Cover • Sand Dispenser Bottle • Carrying Bag • Removable Caddy Seat
The Bat-Caddy X4R is available with a 12V 36Ah SLA Battery or Standard or Advanced Lithium battery in multiple colors2021 Bat-Caddy X4R Model Features at a Glance
- High Tech Aluminum Alloy Frame and Stainless Steel Components: Extreme light weight, durable, European inspired design.
- Color Options: The X4R is available in Space Silver, Matte Black or Gloss White with wheels to match.
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast, Independent Dual Direct Drive Motors: The X4R features a pair of powerful and quiet 200 Watt DC electric motors, inconspicuously hidden and protected in a small aluminum tube. Also the caddy will master any hill (30+ degrees climbing ability) and reaches a top speed of 5.5 mph+.
- Easy to use Multi-Function Handle (Remote-eliminate) Control: Features an ON/OFF power button, a manual rheostat handle control, cruise control functions, a 10,20,30 yard timed distance advance feature, a Power and Battery Charge Indicator and a USB port all integrated into a new small handle design.
- Remote and Manual Speed Control: Remote Forward, Sideways, AND REVERSE AND STOP! 80-100 yards (meters) range (10-20 yards operating range recommended)! Note: our remote controls have the official authorization for radio frequency emitting devices from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Also timed advance forward feature (10, 20, 30 yards/meter) via remote control.
- Electronic Brake System: The caddy can be slowed down or stopped both remotely or manually, and has automatic motor resistance to slow it down going downhill. However, in Off-Power mode it still can be pushed, so even if you ever run out of battery power you can push the X4R just like a manual push cart!!
- Efficient & Powerful 12V36Ah Battery: Sufficient for a minimum of 27-36 Holes on a full charge! Optional lithium battery weighs only 4-7 Lbs, is a third of the size of SLA batteries and lasts 4 times as long while giving you a 36+ hole range on a single charge.
- Seamless Speed Control Engages Wheels Slowly: The Bat-Caddy won't "jump" or get away.
- Anti Tip Wheel: A standard removable rear stabilizer wheel to prevent tipping over on hills is included. We also offer an upgrade option to our new "Mountain Slayer" Deluxe anti-tip wheel.
- Torque Control Engages Wheels Slowly with Multiple Speed Control: The Bat-Caddy won't "jump" or get away or stop while turning.
- New Adjustable Handle Design: Offers seamless adjustment from 33-45" in height for various body types and preferences.
- Tracking Adjustment: In order to optimize tracking, the X4R comes with a front wheel tracking mechanism.
- Easy One Piece Two-Click Fold Design: Collapses into one piece (not three like others).
- High quality and Innovative Accessories: A scorecard holder, umbrella holder and beverage holder are included. Additional accessories such as GPS holder, remote cliphanger, carrying bag, rain cover and removable caddy seat can complement the X4R package.
- Motor: Power: 2 x 200 Watt (400 Watt), 12 V DC Electric
- Drive Train: Rear Wheel Direct Drive, Dual independent transmission, Free Wheeling when off power
- Battery: Power: 12V, 35 AH Sealed Lead Acid, Dimensions: 8" x 5" x 6", Weight: ca. 25 Lbs, Average Charge Time: 4-6 Hours, Lifetime: ca. 120 – 150+ charges*; or upgrade to Standard or Advanced Lithium battery: 4-7 lbs; with 4 times the life cycle of a SLA battery ca.
- Charger: Input: 110-240V AC, Output: 12V/3A-4A DC Trickle Charger
- Weight: Net Weight Caddy: 24 Lbs (11kg), Net Weight Battery: 25 Lbs (11 kg), Total Net Weight: 49 Lbs (22 kg)
- Speed: 6 m/h (9.6 km/h)
- Distance/Range: 13 m/27+ Holes/6-8 Hours
- Maximum Load: 77 Lbs (35kg)
- Climbing Ability: 30 degrees
- Dimensions: Unfolded: Length: 42-50" (adjustable handle), Width: 21", Height: 35-45" (adjustable handle)
- Dimensions: Folded: Length: 33", Width: 21", Height: 10"
- Rear Wheels: Airless, rubberized thread, Quick Release Mechanism, Diameter: 11.5", Anti-Tip Wheel Assembly included
- Front Wheels: Airless, rubberized tread, Tracking Adjustment
- Materials: Frame: Aluminum & Stainless Steel, Bag Support: Steel
- Colors: Oxidized Silver
- Complimentary Accessories: Scorecard Holder, Cup Holder, Umbrella Holder
- Warranty: 1 Year on Parts & Labor, 1 Year on SLA Battery, 2 years pro-rated on LI Battery
- Packaging: Type: Cardboard Box, Styrofoam Cushioning, Dimensions: 33 x 24.5 x 12” (84 x 62 x 31 cm), Gross Weight: 63 Lbs (29 kg)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
If I buy the Bat-Caddy X4R with the sealed lead acid battery can I at a later time use the 12V 20Ah Lithium battery
Yes, you can always upgrade at a later time. We sell individual batteries as well if you wish to upgrade in the future.