Bat-Caddy X8R SLA (Reaches 36+ Holes/Charge)
REMOTE CONTROL ELECTRIC GOLF CADDY Included Accessories
Scorecard Holder • Umbrella Holder • Beverage Holder FOR A LIMITED TIME - SELECT ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES FREE! Optional Accessories
GPS Holder • Rain Cover • Sand Dispenser Bottle • Carrying Bag • Removable Caddy Seat
The Bat-Caddy X8R is available with the following options
Standard 12V36Ah SLA battery, upgradable to a 22Ah Lithium battery; multiple frame and wheel colors
2019 Bat-Caddy X8R Model Features at a Glance
- High Tech Aerospace Aluminum Alloy Frame and Stainless Steel Components: Extreme light weight, durable, European inspired design.
- Color Options: The X8R is available in Space Silver, Matte Black or Gloss White with wheels to match.
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast, Independent Dual Direct Drive Motors: The X8R features a pair of powerful and quiet 12V 200 Watt DC electric motors. The caddy will master almost any hill (30+ degrees climbing ability) and reaches a top speed of 5.5 mph+.
- Easy to use Multi-Function FCC Certified Remote Control: Features directional controls and effective brake/stop functions and a 10, 20, 30 distance timer, a Power and Battery Charge Indicator and a USB port.
- Electronic Automatic Downhill Brake System: The caddy can be slowed down or stopped both remotely or manually.
- Off-Power Freewheeling Mode: When turned off it is virtually free wheeling. In addition an easy pull out mechanical unlock system disengages the wheel completely from the axles, so even in the unlikely event that you ever run out of battery power you can push the X8R just like a manual push cart!!
- Remote and Manual Speed Control: Amazing 100-120 yards (meters) range (5-20 yards operating range recommended)! Note: our remote controls have the official authorization for radio frequency emitting devices from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Also timed advance forward feature (10, 20, 30 yards/meter) via remote control or handle function.
- Powerful Battery Options: The X8R comes standard with a powerful 12V36Ah SLA battery, sufficient for a minimum of 27 Holes on a full charge! Also available is the new 12V22Ah lithium battery which weighs only 5Lbs, a third of the size of SLA batteries, and lasts at least five times as long as a SLA battery (up to 1,000 charges) while giving you a 36+ hole range on a single charge.
- Deluxe Twin Anti-Tip Wheel: A newly designed removable "Mountain Slayer" Deluxe rear stabilizer twin wheel to prevent tipping over on hills is now included with the X8R as standard!
- Torque Control: Engages wheels slowly with multiple speed control- The Bat-Caddy won’t “jump” or get away or stop while turning.
- New Adjustable Handle Design: Offers seamless adjustment from 33-45" in height for various body types and preferences.
- Front Wheel Tracking Adjustment: The X8R comes with a front wheel tracking adjustment mechanism.
- Easy One Piece One Locking Knob Fold Design: Collapses into one piece in seconds. Folded caddy is only a 33"x 23.5" x 12".
- Motor: Power: 2 x 200 Watt (400 Watt), 12 V DC Electric
- Drive Train: Rear Wheel Direct Drive, Dual independent transmission, Free Wheeling when off power
- Battery: Power: 12V 35/36Ah SLA Battery: Dim: 8x6x5" @ 24 Lbs, 27+ Holes/Charge, ca. 150 charges; 12V 22Ah Lithium Battery, Dimensions: 7x5x4"; 6 Lbs; 36 Holes/Charge; Lifetime: 500+ Charges
- Charger: Input: 110-240V AC, Output: 12V/3A-4A DC Trickle Charger
- Weight: Net Weight Caddy: 22 Lbs (10kg), Net Weight Battery: 24 lbs (11 kg) (SLA); 6 Lbs (2.7 kg), Total Net Weight: 46/30 Lbs (21/13.6 kg)
- Speed: 5.5 - 6 m/h (9.6 km/h)
- Distance/Range: 7-10 m/27-36+ Holes/8-10 Hours
- Maximum Load: 77 Lbs (35kg)
- Climbing Ability: 30 degrees
- Dimensions: Unfolded: Length: 42-47" (adjustable handle), Width: 23.5", Height: 35-40" (adjustable handle)
- Dimensions: Folded: Length: 30", Width: 23.5", Height: 12"
- Rear Wheels: Airless, rubberized thread, Quick Release Mechanism, Diameter: 12.7.5", Anti-Tip Wheel Assembly included
- Front Wheels: Airless, rubberized tread, Tracking Adjustment
- Materials: Frame: Aluminum & Stainless Steel, Bag Support: Steel w. bungee cors
- Colors: Oxidized Silver, Matte Black, Glossy White
- Complimentary Accessories: Scorecard Holder, Cup Holder, Umbrella Holder
- Optional Accessories: Rain Cover, Sand Dispenser, GPS Holder, Remote Control Cliphanger, Carrying Bag, Removable Caddy Seat
- Warranty: 1 Year on Parts & Labor & SLA Battery, 2 Years on Lithium Battery (pro rated 2nd Year)
- Packaging: Type: Cardboard Box, Styrofoam Cushioning, Dimensions: 32 x 28 x 13.5” (81 x 71 x 34 cm), Gross Weight: SLA: 59 Lbs (26.8 kg); LI: 40 Lbs (18.2 kg)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this cart good for hilly courses?
Yes this caddy is fantastic on hilly courses. A newly designed removable "Mountain Slayer" Deluxe rear stabilizer twin wheel is in place to prevent tipping over on hills. This is now included with the X8R. This design features two sturdy wheels giving the caddy exceptional backward stability, even on the hilliest courses.