FREE ACCESSORIES are included with your purchase. Stewart X10 Remote comes with the following accessories: Drink, Umbrella, Scorecard & Ball Holder, Remote Skin (Over $150 Value - FREE!)
The X10 Remote is the latest remote controlled trolley from the multi-award winning X-Series from Stewart Golf. Originally launched in 2003 as the X1 Remote, the X-Series is recognised as one of the world's finest remote controlled machines. As well as great fun to use on the golf course, the X-Series is a product that will help your game by allowing you to walk the course unencumbered by your equipment. With the X10 Remote, all you do is walk.
Specifically designed as a remote controlled machine, the X10 Remote benefits from a low and central centre of gravity and 4 wheels. This balance is complimented by a world leading electronics system which allows you to control the X10 Remote from up to 50m away.
The new X10 Remote differs visually from the previous X7 Lithium only by the badge on the back of the machine and the removal of the aerial - the real differences are where you can't see them. Based on the same electronics system as the groundbreaking X10 Follow announced in April, the new X10 Remote uses the latest in Bluetooth technology to connect the machine to the compact handset.
The accuracy of the new Bluetooth communications system has allowed engineers at Stewart Golf to refine the remote steering even further. Coupled with the increased traction that the new V3 wheels provide, the X10 Remote is now smoother and more responsive than ever.
- Forward, left, right & reverse controls.
- 55 yard range with safety cut out.
- Handset Skin included.
- 12v Lithium battery pack complete with soft case.
- Multi-function handle with scorecard & ball holder.
- Folded Size: 12.5in (h), 26in (w), 32.3in (l)
- X10 Remote Weight: 31.3lbs
- Battery Weight: 5.5lbs
- Warranty: 24 months
Warranty and 30-Day Return Policy All Stewart Electric Carts have a two-year warranty on parts and labor. The lithium battery also has a two-year warranty. Products may be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund, less credit card fees and shipping and handling if the below criteria have been met:
- Product must be in original package unused
- Product is returned at customer’s expense
- Customer provides proof of purchase
- If has been determined that the product has been used there will be an additional 25% restocking fee
- Once the product has been returned, we will determine if the above criteria have been met. At that time, a refund will be issued minus any fees incurred.
Golf Caddie Pros is not responsible for any damages to the product during return shipping. Special ordered items are not returnable. No returns after 30 days of purchase.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 1-2 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us we will match it.
Our Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you walk behind it or must you be in front and it follows
No. When you lead, the patent-pending electronics system within the X9 Follow knows where you are, and therefore where to go.